Vinyl Cleaning Service
- The rice paper sleeve is the best way to store your records. The sleeve is softer than the vinyl and will not give your lp sleeve scuffs like stiff paper sleeves.
- The resealable outer sleeve is sure to keep dust and particles out of your super clean lp, while it sits on your shelf.
- The 200W ultrasonic cleaner is sure to get used records as clean as the day they were made, giving you a superior listening experience. This should eliminate many of the pops and cracks that is caused by dust and dirt on your record.
A cool film needs a cool soundtrack, right? And none come cooler than ATOMIC BLONDE. A double LP filled to the brim with needledrops of some of the '80s best known cuts, as well as some under the radar gems, and a smattering of brand new tracks recorded especially for the movie. David Bowie, George Michael, The Clash, Nena, Siouxsie and the Banshees, and A Flock Of Seagulls of course need no introduction, and they all contribute absolutely killer songs here. Rubbing shoulders with these A-listers are lesser known acts such as Re-Flex, whose track 'The Politics of Dancing' was a minor hit in the UK and is a pure '80s synth-pop banger from start to finish. After The Fire went from playing uninspired prog rock to recording the should-have-been classic 'Der Kommissar,' full of funky guitar licks and a chorus so hook-laden it should be illegal. 'Voices Carry' by American new wave band 'Til Tuesday features Aimee Mann on vocals and is an all-timer everyone needs on vinyl. The record is rounded out by a series of covers of classic '80s tracks. Industrial noise pop band HEALTH offering a fresh take on New Order's 'Blue Monday' which turns the cold original into a sublime slice of melodic mayhem that breaks down into into electro shoegaze before going full dance floor to finish. LEX recording artists Kaleida supply a moody ethereal version of Nena's '99 Luftballons'. And finally composer Tyler Bates teams up with Marilyn Manson for a cover of Ministry's 'Stigmata,' which sounds like Manson going back to his Spooky Kids roots, and is urgent as all hell. Four sides of killer music wrapped in a beautiful package for one of the best action films this year. It's a no brainer, really. Buy this, or be prepared to meet Charlize in stairwell and explain why you aren't adding it to you collection.
- Cat People (Putting Out the Fire) - David Bowie
- Major Tom (Völlig Losgelöst) - Peter Schilling
- Blue Monday - Health
- C*Cks*Cker - Tyler Bates
- 99 Luftballons - Nena
- Father Figure - George Michael
- Der Kommissar - After the Fire
- Cities in Dust - Siouxsie and the Banshees
- The Politics of Dancing - Re-Flex
- Stigmata - Marilyn Manson & Tyler Bates
- Demonstration - Tyler Bates
- I Ran (So Far Away) - a Flock of Seagulls
- 99 Luftballons - Kaleida
- Voices Carry - Til Tuesday
- London Calling - the Clash
- Finding the Uhf Device - Tyler Bates