Vinyl Cleaning Service
- The rice paper sleeve is the best way to store your records. The sleeve is softer than the vinyl and will not give your lp sleeve scuffs like stiff paper sleeves.
- The resealable outer sleeve is sure to keep dust and particles out of your super clean lp, while it sits on your shelf.
- The 200W ultrasonic cleaner is sure to get used records as clean as the day they were made, giving you a superior listening experience. This should eliminate many of the pops and cracks that is caused by dust and dirt on your record.
will release Crack-Up
, its long-awaited and highly anticipated third album, June 16 on Nonesuch Records. Crack-Up
comes six years after the 2011 release of Helplessness Blues
and nearly a decade since the band's 2008 self-titled debut. Fleet Foxes has released the album track "Third of May / Ōdaigahara," a nearly nine-minute epic powered by piano and electric twelve-string guitar, string quartet, and the group's trademark sparkling harmonies. In addition, the band has announced new tour dates, including their first North American shows since October 2011; see below for details.
All eleven of the songs on Crack-Up
were written by Robin Pecknold. The album was co-produced by Pecknold and Skyler Skjelset, his longtime bandmate, collaborator, and childhood friend. Crack-Up
was recorded at various locations across the United States between July 2016 and January 2017: at Electric Lady Studios, Sear Sound, The Void, Rare Book Room, Avast, and The Unknown. Phil Ek mixed the album, at Sear Sound, and it was mastered by Greg Calbi at Sterling Sound. Fleet Foxes is Robin Pecknold (vocals, multi-instrumentalist), Skyler Skjelset (multi-instrumentalist, vocals), Casey Wescott (multi-instrumentalist, vocals), Christian Wargo (multi-instrumentalist, vocals), and Morgan Henderson (multi-instrumentalist).
- May 26-29 — Syndney Opera House — Sydney, Australia
- Jul 1 — Vida Festival — Vilanova i la Geltru, Spain
- Jul 3 — Bands Apart — Ferrara, Italy
- Jul 7 — Bilbao BBK Live 2017 — Bilbao, Spain
- Jul 13 — Iveagh Gardens — Dublin, Ireland
- Jul 14 — Iveagh Gardens (SOLD OUT) — Dublin, Ireland
- Jul 16 — Latitude Festival — Southwold, UK
- Jul 27 — Thompson's Point — Portland, ME
- Jul 28 — Newport Folk Festival (SOLD OUT) — Newport, RI
- Jul 29 — Merriweather Post Pavilion* — Columbia, MD
- Jul 31 — Mann Center for the Performing Arts* — Philadelphia, PA
- Aug 1 — Celebrate Brooklyn! — Brooklyn, NY
- Aug 4 — Massey Hall — Toronto, ON
- Aug 6 — Masonic Temple — Detroit, MI
- Sep 23 — Hollywood Bowl** — Los Angeles, CA
- Sep 27 — Red Rocks Amphitheatre** — Denver, CO
* w/ Animal Collective
** w/ Beach House
- I Am All That I Need / Arroyo Seco / Thumbprint Scar
- Cassius, -
- - Naiads, Cassadies
- Kept Woman
- Third of May / Odaigahara
- If You Need To, Keep Time On Me
- On Another Ocean (January / June)
- Fool's Errand
- I Should See Memphis